Let’s talk Google Plus benefits! On Social Media Day, Social Solutions Collective Member Carrie Keenan and I had the pleasure of hosting Ray Hiltz of NewRayCom and Natalie Paul from Google for a hangout event. The topic was centered around our theme for the day: Common Sense & Social Business. Our main objective was to give a little more insight into Google Plus benefits and it’s unique features.
We also dove into some questions we felt were most important surrounding Google+ Marketing:
1. Why should business owners create a Google+ page?
2. What makes Google+ unique to other social networks?
3. What features are most beneficial to businesses?
4. What are some the creative ways businesses use Google+ Hangouts or Communities?
5. What ways might businesses benefit from the Google suite of products and services by owning and operating a Google+ page?
You can also get a recap of the the rest of Social Solutions Collective’s events from our Social Media Day festivities. A recap of the tweetchats and other events was summarized by Mallie Hart here on the SSC blog.
I hope that you got a chance to tune in with us live. However, if you did not, you can view the Hangout below. I would love to hear your thoughts on Google Plus. Please share if you are an active user and what your experience has been like. Do you notice and key differences between Google Plus and other social networks? Please share your thoughts and feedback in the comment section below.
You can check out the Hangout On Air here. Enjoy! :